O-1: Persons with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement:
A foreign national who has extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.

P-1: Internationally Recognized Athletes or Entertainers:
Internationally recognized athletes or entertainers competing or performing at an internationally recognized level, entering the United States for the purpose of performing.

P-2: Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program:
A foreign national entering the United States temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.

E-2: Treaty Investors:
The E-2 nonimmigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation, or with which the United States maintains a qualifying international agreement, or which has been deemed a qualifying country by legislation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business.

E-3: Specialty Occupation Workers from Australia:
The E-3 classification applies only to nationals of Australia. You must be coming to the United States solely to perform services in a specialty occupation. The specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and the attainment of a bachelor’s or higher degree in the specific specialty, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.

TN: TN NAFTA Professionals:
The TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level. Among the types of professionals who are eligible to seek admission as TN nonimmigrants are accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists, and teachers.

L-1A: Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager:
The L-1A nonimmigrant classification enables a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States. This classification also enables a foreign company that does not yet have an affiliated U.S. office to send an executive or manager to the United States with the purpose of establishing one.

H-1B: Specialty Occupation Workers/Fashion Models:
For employers wishing to hire foreign nationals in positions that require at least a bachelor’s degree (specialty occupations) or as fashion models.

PERM/Labor Certification/EB-1 is for extraordinary abilities, EB-2 for advanced degrees, and EB-3 for skilled workers: If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and are otherwise eligible, you may be able to live permanently in the United States and obtain your green card.